RULES OF PURCHASE AND SALE
1. General provisions
- These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter the “Rules”) shall be a legal document binding on the parties which establishes the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, conditions of purchase and payment for goods, delivery and return procedures, liability of the parties and other provisions related to purchase and sale of goods in the e-shop www.marmo.lt.
- By submitting an order, the Buyer confirms that he/she agrees with these Rules.
- The agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer, after forming a shopping cart in the e-shop, providing the delivery address, selecting the payment method and reading the Rules, clicks the "Buy" button.
2. Protection of personal data
- When ordering goods in the e-shop www.marmo.lt, the Buyer must provide the data requested during the purchase: name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for providing correct data at the time of purchase.
- By submitting an order, the Buyer agrees that the personal data provided by him/her will be processed for the purposes of fulfilment of the order. The Buyer also agrees that information messages necessary to fulfil the order would be sent to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer.
- The Buyer's personal data may be processed for marketing purposes only with the Buyer's own consent.
- The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except when required by the competent State authority in the cases provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania or with the separate written consent of the Buyer.
3. Buyer's rights and obligations
- The Buyer undertakes to pay to the Seller the agreed amount for the ordered goods and to accept them.
- To provide complete, detailed and correct information in the payment form. If the Buyer provides inaccurate, false or misleading data in the payment form, www.marmo.lt shall have the right to cancel the Buyer's registration and delete the data.
- If the Buyer's data provided in the purchase form changes, the Buyer must immediately notify the Seller.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement of Purchase and Sale of Goods in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Rules of Return of Goods.
- By submitting an order in e-shop www.marmo.lt, the Buyer agrees with these Rules of Purchase and Sale and shall be bound by them and the established legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. Seller's rights and obligations
- The Seller undertakes to create all conditions for the Buyer to properly use the services provided by e-shop www.marmo.lt.
- If the Buyer tries to damage the stability and security of the e-shop or breaches his/her obligations, the Seller shall have the right to immediately and without notice restrict, suspend or revoke the Buyer's access to the e-shop.
- The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer's right to privacy of the personal information belonging to the Buyer provided in the purchase form and not to transfer it to third parties.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer.
- The Seller may, in important circumstances, temporarily or permanently terminate the operation of the e-shop without notifying the Buyer in advance.
- The Seller may unilaterally amend the terms of these Rules.
- If the Buyer uses the services provided by www.marmo.lt after the amendment of the terms, it shall be considered that the Buyer has agreed to the change of the Rules.
5. Ordering of goods, the prices, payment procedure, terms
- In the e-shop, the Buyer can buy online 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Orders shall be accepted in the www.marmo.lt e-shop.
- All prices of the goods in the e-shop are in euros, VAT included.
- The Buyer shall pay for the order within 3 (three) calendar days from the date of order confirmation. The handling of the shipment shall start only after receiving the payment for the goods.
- If the Buyer fails to make the payment within 3 (three) calendar days, the order shall be cancelled.
6. Delivery of goods
- The Buyer shall provide the exact place of delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself/herself. In the event that the Buyer is unable to accept the goods himself/herself and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer shall not have the right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
- The goods shall be shipped to the Buyer within 2 business days from the confirmation of payment.
- In all cases, the Seller shall be released from liability for non-compliance with the terms of delivery of goods if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the Seller's control.
- The Buyer must immediately notify the Seller if the parcel is received in a damaged package, if the parcel received contains unordered goods or in wrong quantity, or incomplete goods.
- The Buyer must provide the Seller with photos of the damaged parcel and/or goods by e-mail.
7. Quality of goods, guarantees
- All details of the goods sold in e-shop www.marmo.lt shall be provided in the description next to each product.
- The quantities of goods displayed in the photos in the shop shall not at all times be related to the price of the goods as the price of more than one unit of goods may be displayed. The units of measurement shall be specified in the product description. The colour of the goods may slightly vary depending on the monitor used by the Buyer.
- The Seller may provide an appropriate quality guarantee for individual types of goods, the specific term and other conditions of which shall be specified in the description of the goods.
8. Marketing and information
- The Seller may organise various promotions and offers in e-shop www.marmo.lt.
- The Seller shall have the right to unilaterally, without separate notice, change the terms of the promotions, also cancel them. Any change or cancellation of the terms and conditions of promotions shall take effect from the moment of their change or cancellation.
- The Seller shall send notifications to the Buyer to the e-mail address specified in the Buyer's purchase form.
- The Buyer shall send all notifications and queries to the Seller's contacts listed in the "Contacts" section of the e-shop.
- The Seller shall not be liable if the Buyer does not receive the sent information or confirmation messages due to failures in internet connection, e-mail service provider network, messages entering the SPAM catalogue, or due to incorrect details provided by the Buyer.
- The Buyer's personal data may be processed for marketing purposes under the conditions specified in paragraph 2.4 of these Rules.
9. Final provisions
- These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods have been drawn up in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to these Rules. Any disagreement arising from the implementation of these Rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.